The TLF (F for fejlesztett = developed) marked an important point of development within TL production.
First introduced in 1958, engine output increased to 14 horsepower and more of these machines were produced than any other PANNÓNIA. With export markets established, mainly to the Soviet Union, the 250 thousandth TLF left the Csepel Works in 1963. Largery dependent upon factory circumstances and available components, the TLF was produced in different styles of presentation.
From 1961, the model was available under the T1 designation, later followed by the T6, T7, T8 and T9. It is also worth mentioning, within F type development, the Csepel Works introduced a 27mm diameter carburettor of original design, which laid the foundation for carburettors produced at the Finefittings Factory in Eger.