As the history of the Hungarian motorbike manufacturing is still unknown for many people, we feel that it is our role that the treasures which have been collected, renewed and restored in many years with lots of hard work are accessible for a wider audience.
Unfortunately our dream could not come true that as a museum we can be open with regular opening hours to welcome all those people who have interest in Hungarian motorbikes. However every two month on Sunday’s we do look forward to welcoming our visitors. We offer an interactive program where not only the motorbikes can be seen, but our guests can listen to presentation of technical background.
In the exhibition with the help of authentic objects we try to create a special atmosphere. The starring belongs to the Hungarian motorbikes, but after all we aim to introduce the period between 1937 and 1976 from a new aspect. Either you are looking for some nostalgia or you are concerned about the Hungarian motorbikes it definitely worth to participate on one of our Open days, because you are not only going to get more familiar with the Hungarian motorbike history , but you can ask your questions regarding to the veteran bikes as well.
General information about the open day for individual visitors:
- Pre-registration is necessary!
- Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact us per phone on 0036 1 285 6608
- The open day starts with the presentation of the technical background, as follows a show around where everybody can view the exhibited motorbikes. ( Therefore we kindly ask our visitors to arrive on time.)
- Entrance fee 7 € / visitor
- Adress: 1205 Budapest, Nagykőrösi út 91.